- Lisa needs braces (pages of results says this… I had them for a bunch of years, all’s I know is I started with oral surgeries when I was 9 and got my braces off in the 9th grade. One would think my teeth would be straight, but no.)
- Lisa needs to get a life (I thought mine was interesting enough thank you)
- Lisa needs a tree (apparently I’m a lemur living in a rain forest)
- Lisa needs a home ASAP (gasp!)
- Lisa needs your help (don’t we all need each other’s help? This one for a singing contest… truth be told here, if I was in a singing contest, you’d be the ones needing help, because, and I have this on the good authority of my brother, I can bring a nation to its knees, and not in a good way)
- Lisa needs a new concealer (not that I wear makeup…)
- Lisa needs a bigger grin and lots more warmth from an overly conscientious Julia Roberts (I had no idea Julia was even conscious of my existence…)
- Lisa needs help with her vertical blinds
- Lisa needs an init script (I have no idea what this is or why I might need it!)
- Lisa needs to get away from her family (well, I almost did go to work this morning, with those nice tea light candles, to fix a couple of broken links on the web page…)
- Lisa needs her gimmick! (OK, so this is more than 10, but it cracked me up… I think today my gimmick will be a bit of skiing, some knitting, some spinning… sure sure)
My partner is Rose, who is a graduate student in California. Her package arrived yesterday! (I only shipped mine to her yesterday…)
She was inspired by my comment about wanting to be in the tropics having a rum boy attend to my needs! So there’s Jamacian coffee, a tiki spoon, Indonesian teak scented tea lights (these smell really good!), and little tropical umbrellas! The color on the yarn is perfect for me! (I may make and give away some baby item with it). And quite a load of chocolate, numm numm! You can’t see the mug so well, it looks like it has little tribal tattoos around the rim!
Given that we’d just gotten yet another few inches of snow, this was perfect. Here’s what my yard looked like at about 5:30 last night (note of importance, there was enough light to actually see at that hour!! woooo!!! the days are getting longer!!!!).
(front and back yards)
Thanks so much Rose!
Emily had a blogiversary contest a couple of weeks ago, and I won! Even though I got a bunch of other visitors over to Emily via Chris because y’all know I don’t need more yarn. But want? Oh yeah. And this is lovely, and just my colors too!
Bearfoot in the Sierra colorway
What Lisa Needs
Lifted from Mel. Here’s what you do… type your name in google, followed by “needs” and see what comes up.