My swap partner, Caffeinated Knitter just put up a coffee questionaire. What a great idea! Here are my answers
Details about my coffee preferences!
- Whole bean or ground? whole bean
- Fully-loaded or decaf? mostly fully loaded
- Regular or flavored? regular–I really don’t like flavored coffee hey w’apos;re the same!
- How do you drink your coffee? usually with cream (not milk!), otherwise black
- Favorite coffee ever? Carrabassett Coffee Rooster Roast, and their Sumatra Decaf, and also Backdraft but I buy from them regularly and would like to expand my horizons
- Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I think I might be fussy, I enjoy the rich and dark stuff, and just tolerate average coffee
- Favorite treats to have with your coffee? um, about anything chocolate, especially dark
- Anything else about your coffee preferences? did I say rich? though I also like sweet light iced coffee in summer
- Yarn/fiber you love? merino, and, well, who doesn’t love cashmere and silk?
- Yarn/fiber you hate? I’m not fond of ribbon yarn or polyester novelties
- What’s on your needles? a sock, a sweater
- Favorite colors? olivy and limy greens, autumny reds and oranges
- Allergies? no
- Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest? Chitterlings (hate ‘em), but I wasn’t worried they’d be coming in the mail or anything. I’m having fun with my first swap!
Can you guess what kind of living creature is currently making its (temporary!) home on my kitchen table? I’ll have to think of something in the stash to give away to the correct answer. Guess by Sunday so I can send it out on Monday…I’ll get details up soon.